all quiet in the house of jackfruity

It's been a quiet week while I've been cavorting around the country with Josh, helping to lead a conference on the role of youth in post-conflict northern Uganda. The cavorting has ceased (we've landed permanently in Kampala for the rest of the trip), and I've gotten a chance to look through the file of random article ideas I keep for this blog.

Yes, a file of random article ideas.

Yes, I am a huge nerd.

Anyway, the list goes a little something like this:
  • Acholi land accusations
  • cholera
  • COFFEE
  • data report 2006
  • Gulu university
  • KAPLAN
  • legalizing abortion
  • lessons to be learned
  • prostitution
  • Slate article (why Darfur?)
  • Robert Gates
  • Somalia
  • Ted Poe (bastard)
  • trial justice
  • what's with Aga Khan and Dushanbe?

Just a little insight into the way my mind works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment